Friday 7 October 2016

WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE


What would I change?
I would change the frowns
Change the hidden smiles
Change the selfishness with which people are crowned
Change the way people view each other
Change the hate in our hearts
And make everyone a lover
The poor in spirit and in money
I would change that as well too
I want them to know not everyday will be blue
Change what people think about different thoughts
And let others know, true happiness can’t be bought
See, we live in a world where negativity flies
Honesty and purity are taken away, nothing left but lies
I want to change the world as we know it
I want to let other know they have light and they should show it
This fake façade that society has exemplified
I want it gone forever, so no longer will people be mortified 
Mortified by the color of their skin, the sex of their gender,
So no longer will we be hindered
We’re waiting on the world to change
One step at a time
I believe in humanity
So no longer will we be blind 
#kuturanki

No comments:

Post a Comment