Monday 12 September 2016

The INCOMPLETE LOVE Letter

 
I cant watch you do something that need questioning and i wont question you, I think your decision was just the best for us. you are too young to have this issues, and am also tired of always not getting it right with you, and always saying sorry for the wrong and right, my fault and not even mine, to me it was normal cos they are sacrifices one must render in a relationship but it became something else......................
My dear the road is not smooth as we think, relationship in whole is full of mess-- its not smooth its full of ups and downs, someone needs to be ready before jumping into it...................
Today, this day,,,Ranki, you are so dear to me, i love you more than anything else and you know it................


AN INCOMPLETE LETTER FROM A HEART FULL OF LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment