Monday 12 September 2016

Miracle or What?

So before i tell you this story i suggest you watch "MIRACLE FROM HEAVEN"..........


I was miserable today at the office because my work was just going slow when a friend and his 10years old daughter came to see me, then we got talking with my friend not knowing his daughter was listening to all our conversations,while i was complaining about how much i needed a miracle in my life, then she said Uncle Ranki can i tell you a story about a little girl.
there was a little girl about my age, and she fell sick, she was diagnosed with cancer of the bone and it spread all over her body, there was no cure for her disease, then one day she heard her parent arguing about her, and the dad said to her mum, the only thing we need right now is a MIRACLE and we cant afford it right now so we just keep praying that we get a miracle, then the girl went to her room and picked her piggy-bank and she broke it and she took the $1.50 that was inside and she snuck out of the house and went to the pharmacy and she asked the pharmacist to give her a MIRACLE which she thought was a drug and he said to her lil girl we dont sell MIRACLE here and she kept insisting for a miracle then the pharmacist now said to her, go home bend on your kneels and pray to GOD only him gives MIRACLES, then she now said okay and then she insisted he collects the $1.50 for his services and he collected the money then she went straight home, closed her room and went on her kneels and she said this words, "" I HAVE NOT PRAYED TO YOU BECAUSE MY PARENT ALWAYS DO THE PRAYING BUT AM HERE NOW AND I WANT TO START BY SAYING THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SICK BECAUSE I WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO GIVES MIRACLES, I AM ON BENDED KNEELS TO ASK FOR ONE OF YOUR MIRACLES.. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME WELL."". and she stood up and went to her parent and said dont worry dad we just got a miracle, and she said can we go to the hospital for my last check up, surprisingly when they went to the hospital she was without cancer according to the reports.

she made a move, she had faith. so my friend's daughter now said to me that i should stop complaining and make a move, now as lil as she may look at that moment she spoke sense to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment